Wednesday, April 23, 2014

First post....

Hi! This is my new blog called The Animal Jam Daily flash, or AJDF. I'll be posting new items and stuff every day I can so you can get a Animal Jam NEWS FLASH on AJ. I also have another AJ blog called the Animal Jam Cruise Ship. Today there is a new item called  Glass Shelves so I'll be posting about that today!

                                                                 

I love how this only costs 350 gems! There was a new item on Earth Day, yesterday called the Offset shelves so this must be a sequel to that item!


There is also a DE (Daily Explorer) post today about Jammer Art.




It's about giraffes returning! In my opinion, I think giraffes are one of the best animals! I hope you jammers enjoy my blog.

That's all for today!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment